Thursday, July 21, 2011

GO TO MEETING

Wow! Technology is cool when it works correctly! Last night Psi State held two meetings using GO TO MEETING. The first was with state district directors and the second was with state officers and the new Educational Excellence Chair, Gail Springstead. After a few glitches, all was resolved and the rest of the evening went GREAT! I continue to be amazed that when I was having trouble at the beginning of the meeting, I received a phone call from International. They KNEW I was having trouble, as Virginia Pearson in Austin, was monitoring if we (in Georgia) had logged on. It is great to have your own super hero.

I'm excited that our state will be offering the use of GO TO MEETING to state officers, district directors, and state committees! Much will be accomplished!!! FORWARD MOVING ♦ FORWARD THINKING!!

No comments: